|Item||Price/Bundles||What You Get|
|Emotes||Sale Price: £15 per Emote, £40 for 3, £65 for 5||.png images at the required sizes for your streaming site. (e.g. For Twitch you get 28x28px, 56x56px, 112x112px)|
|Twitch Badges||Sale Price: £15 for base design, £35 for 6 recolours/minor changes (adding sparkles etc.) £65 for 6 with major changes||.png images at 18x18px, 36x36px, 72x72px|
|Panels||From £5 for a simple design, £25 for up to 10 with same basic design, £15 for illustrated character designed panel, £50 for 5 illustrated character panels||.png images ready for upload.|
|Screens & Overlays||£20 each for simple designs, from £35* for fully illustrated designs||.png image(s) 1920×1080|
|Logos||From £30*||.png image in required size(s)|
|Avatars & Profile Pictures||From £10*||1200x1200px png image|
|Social Media Art||From £15*||Images in required sizes for the requested social media site|
Other artwork such as fanart, DnD characters and original characters are available at a rate of £10 per hour.
*Price depends on the time required for the artwork & the complexity of the design.
Terms of Service for Private Commissions
If you have a problem with any of these statements, they may be changed if discussed with me prior to paying for your commissioned piece.
1. GENERAL TERMS
- All drawings will include a subtle signature that you may not remove.
- I might record the drawing process and post it on my youtube.
- Prices are subject to change based on demand.
- I have the right to reject any order that I do not feel comfortable drawing for any reason.
- Currency I only accept GBP (British Pound) and all payments are through PayPal invoice only.
- Commissions will be paid either 100% upfront or split 50% upfront and 50% after sketch approval depending on the overall price. Anything below £50 will be paid upfront.
- Don’t send me any payment before I have agreed to give you a slot and sent you an invoice.
3. PROCESS AND DELIVERY
- I will notify you when I have started on your commission and at this point you lose the rights to a refund (see point 7 further below for more info on refunds).
- While I’m working on your commission I will send you works in progress and reviews at each stage to make sure I make it just right for you!
- The amount of updates/reviews depends on the complexity of the work.
- During the reviews, you will see work-in-progress and these images will usually include a watermark and be smaller than the finished piece.
- The time it takes to finish your commission varies 1 week – 2 months depending on factors such as health, the complexity of the commissioned piece, and other work.
- If anything comes up that will slow the progress of the initially estimated delivery time I will let you know asap.
- Once the piece is finished you will receive the full-resolution image along with a web-friendly size. Note that there is no physical product sent.
- Any revisions made during the sketching phase are free within reason. More than 3 will incur extra charges.
- Any revisions made after the approval where work has been started will be charged depending on how large they are and will be charged at an hourly rate.
5. COPYRIGHT / USAGE POLICY
The artist (Shawny Alison), claims the rights to the produced drawing, not the buyer. Therefore I am allowed to use the copyrighted artwork to:
- Promote myself with it on my social media, website, and other business uses.
- Publish it (in artbooks as an example.)
- Display it everywhere (website, social media, etc.)
- Post it wherever I want
The buyer is allowed to:
- Use the commissioned piece for personal use unless agreed otherwise (you can upload it on all your social media profiles, forums, etc.)
- Print the artwork and claim the character(s) as their own, but not the artwork itself.
- Use the artwork to promote themselves so long as credit is given.
- Use the artwork on their Youtube channel and in monetized videos as long as the artwork itself is not the main subject for the earnings.
- In the case of content creator work, the buyer may use the artwork for monetary gain on their channel in the form of emotes, subscriber badges, panels, overlays etc. But may not sell the artwork for monetary gain (e.g. merch) or claim it as their own. For merchandise a license must be purchased at the time of the sale.
The following is considered copyright infringement:
- Reproducing/using the copyrighted artwork commercially – means making money off it in any way.
- Claiming the artwork as your own
- Removing my signature from the artwork
- Altering the artwork without my consent
I reserve the full rights to the image and it’s use/distribution unless otherwise agreed upon (rights to the image for your own non-personal use may be purchased at any time).
6. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- I will do everything I can to make my customers happy!
- If you have a problem with anything in regards to the commissioned piece please tell me right away so we can find a solution together.
- I am willing to change some of my terms for you if you ask before I start on your commission. If you, e.g., do not want me to post your art anywhere, we can discuss this.
7. REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
- The buyer is not allowed a refund once I started working on the commission.
- If for any reason I am unable to start your commission you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your order you will lose 50% of payment as a non-refundable deposit.
- If I have agreed to a refund, do not request a Paypal chargeback. I will transfer the money back to you myself.
If you request a Paypal chargeback at any point when you were not allowed to ask for a refund you will lose all before mentioned rights to the commissioned piece and I will have the full right to profit further from it in any way. I will decline the chargeback and supply Paypal with our conversations in which we talk about the commission as evidence that I have completed work for you. Furthermore, you will be blacklisted for commissioning me again.
If the buyer breaks any of the points stated above they will lose all the before mentioned rights to the artwork commissioned by me, and I will have the right to profit further from the commissioned artwork in any way I see fit. If you have a problem with any of these statements, they may be changed if discussed with me prior to paying your commissioned piece.
What do you get?
- Drafts/mockups that you must decide which one I should continue with (depending on the complexity of the commission there might be fewer or more drafts)
- Sketch and/or final sketches that you must accept before I continue the work
- Insight and involvement in color plan (depending on the complexity of the commissioned piece)
- Full-resolution file of final drawing and a smaller version for internet upload. Final file formats are usually PNG.
- For content creators – you will receive the file in all sizes required for upload to Twitch/YouTube/Mixer etc.